Injured in a Miami car accident? Pekins Law Offices can help you now with your personal injury case. We are a valuable resource for car accident & victims in miami-dade florida area. Talk to one of our personal injury lawyers today. Our Miami personal injury lawyers look forward to the opportunity to evaluate your miami car crash or any other type or auto accident case to see what we can do for you. We are the best Miami, FL Car Accident lawyers and auto crash law firm near you.
Miami Car Accident Attorney. Vehicle accidents are the most common type of personal injury and wrongful death cases in Florida. They are usually caused by to someone being negligent or reckless behind the wheel. Common allegations we see are improper lane changes, careless driving, reckless driving, failing to keep a proper look out, driving too fast for conditions, failing to perceive hazards, disobeying traffic signals and laws and driving under the influence.
Perkins Law Offices will help you understand the different insurance policies and benefits at play. We will find any and all coverage available or parties liable for the accident and have successfully obtained personal money from defendants over and above any insurance limits. Miami car accident lawyers from Perkins Law Offices help people throughout all of Florida fight for full, fair compensation after a serious crash. We’ve been helping clients since 20 years ago in all the state of Florida, specially in the Miami-Broward-Dade Area.
Miami Car Accident Attorney. Below is a list of rules you should follow if you are in a car accident:
1. Call Police so a crash report will be filed.
2. Remember as much as you can about how the accident happened:
- The speeds of the vehicles.
- The lanes of travel the vehicles were in.
- The direction of travel of the vehicles.
- Where the impacts were
- What the other driver and witnesses said at the scene.
3. Take pictures of the accident scene, the vehicles and your injuries if you are not too injured to do so or immediately transported to the hospital.
4. Get names and contact info of any witnesses that may help prove your case.
5. Seek medical treatment immediately. Even if you do not have insurance or a regular doctor. Car Insurance companies will not take your injury case seriously if you do not get treatment immediately or if you have a gap in treatment dates. Even your own insurance company may not pay your own PIP benefits you don go to a hospital or doctor immediately.
6. Do not talk to anyone about the car accident or injuries other than your attorney or doctor after the accident other than police. You do not want to talk with an insurance adjuster or investigator, sometimes even from your own carrier because they are not there to help you. Make sure you talk to Perkins Law offices before speaking to anyone or giving any statements about the accident or your injuries.
7. Keep track of all of your damages such as medical bills, lost time and wages from work. Make sure you tell Perkins’ injury lawyers every detail about your injuries and how the injuries effect your life.
Miami Car Accident Attorney. The few minutes after a car crash can literally make the difference between winning or losing your case, even when the accident is not your fault. Our Miami car accident law firm recommends that everybody, whether driving or riding a passenger, always wears one’s seatbelt, no matter how far you are driving. It can be a critical mistake to think people do not need to wear a seatbelt if they are just driving around the corner. Studies have proven that a person has a 400% greater chance of surviving an accident if they are properly seat belted.
8. Disclose to Perkins Law Offices about any prior accidents, lawsuits, claims or other personal things that may affect your case. Do not worry, everything you say to Perkins Law Offices is confidential and protected by the attorney client privilege.