The Daily Business Review has selected finalists for its 11th annual Most Effective Lawyers recognition.
Honorees will be recognized at a Dec. 4 luncheon at the JW Marriott Miami at 1109 Brickell Ave.
The finalists listed by category are:
• Appellate: Philip Burlington, Nicole Segal and Crane Johnstone; Frances Guasch De La Guardia and Lee Teichner; and Benedict P. Kuehne, Michael T. Davis, Kent Harrison Robbins, Ralf R. Rodriguez, Edward R. Shohat, David P. Reiner II, Monica Tirado and Chelsea Silvia;
• Class action: Marcy Aldrich; Carol Lumpkin; and Stuart Singer, Eli Glasser, Carlos Sires, Sashi Bach, David Nelson and Will Snyder
• Complex/business litigation: Linda Worton Jackson and Luis Salazar; Alan Kluger, Philippe Lieberman and Richard Segal; and Michael Rune II
• Criminal law: Aimee Ferrer and Alex Arteaga-Gomez; David O. Markus; and Matthew Menchel.
• Government Relations: Albert Dotson, Jon Chassen and Wendy Francois; and Carlos Loumiet.
• Intellectual property: Jeremy Elman; Matthew Nelles; and Steven Peretz and Michael Chesal.
• Medical malpractice: Jay Cohen, Craig Downs, William Rieder and David Brill; Aldo Leiva and Steven Lubell; and Stuart Ratzan, Stuart Weissman and Kimberly Boldt
• Personal Injury: Philip Freidin and Christopher Marlowe
• Products Liability: William Geraghty; and Scott Sarason and Armando Hernandez
• Pro Bono: Jason Lazarus and Alison Brown; Stuart Singer and Carl Goldfarb; and Whitney Untiedt
• Public Interest: Albert Dotson, A. Vicky Garcia-Toledo and Eric Singer; John Herin Jr. and Jeffrey Kuntz; and Thomas Julin
• Real Estate: John Camp and David Luck; Alexander Perkins; and Paul Shelowitz.